Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hey Guys, although we are just getting to know each other.....i have a strong passion for vintage crochet.  While searching the internet, i found the most awesome book.......<a href="http://d4a5e6tmf21ten7czpivjhzdc2.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>.....go see for  yourself, if you love vintage this is quite a deal and it is also quite cheap....you get a lot of bang for your buck.....and the great thing about these books are the patterns are over 100 years old......what a collection.  I am quite impressed and the reviews are awesome......so i just wanted to share this with you and in the future you will see some of my personal vintage crochet that i have had for years, that my grandmother crocheted and i have handled with lots of TLC.   Crocheting with cotton thread sometimes intimidates the average crocheter, but if you can crochet with yarn trust me, you can handle the thread as well.   I have the link on my blog so please go and check this out and if you want help getting started with using thread, please just post on here and i will personally help you get started...trust me you will never regret learning to crochet like your grandmother did....i have very fond memories of crocheting because of my grandmother and i always have a thought or two about her when i crochet.

I am still writing my patterns and will be posting them, please be patient and i feel awful lonely, i want someone to follow me so at least i know i am doing something right and if i am doing something wrong, please let me know.

Check this book out, i have already placed my order, and cannot wait to get this book.  Thanks guys and have a super crochet day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am here and I'm enjoying it. Give it some time and slowly but surely you will get more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks Kiddo.....i really am enjoying this just trying to get it all figured out :)

    ReplyDelete