Monday, July 16, 2012

Not Enough Hours in the day

Seems like i never have enough hours in the day to get all the crocheting i want to get done....does anyone else ever have this problem???? I know i cannot be the only one to have this problem.  I spent most of the weekend crocheting and writing patterns so that i can post them on this blog.  I want to be able to inspire as well as teach those who want to learn the fabulous craft of crochet.   I also looked over other blogs to see what they had to offer as well.   I do want to sell some of my crafts but again, seems i do not have enough time in the day to get all done.  School will soon be back in session and so i have been creating skater beanies for back to school.  I also want to try to make sure that our local school has hats for all of the children this year....this is a goal of mine.  I have been so fortunate to have help when i have needed it and now i want to give back.   I have recently due to health issues had to quit working which has been a hardship on my family but crocheting is relaxing and i figure this is something i can still do and hopefully make a little income while i am at it.   I hope i can get some followers and i love to teach children to crochet if there is an interest in this.   If you or you have a child that is interested in learning to crochet, let me know and i will start a blog just to show them how to get started.  I also want to teach how to read a pattern.  My niece does not know how to read   a  pattern so, there is a lot I have to offer and i hope that i can help you learn the the art of crocheting.  So, until next blog, and it will be soon as i plan to work on posting some pictures and samples of the work that i do, have a great day and remember (i am mainly reminding myself) there is always tomorrow :)  bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment